Thursday, February 21, 2008

I like...

Since this is a music blog I figured I'd talk about some other music for a hot minute. I used to stay abreast of new music much better than I do now, but I'm still no codger, my ear is to the ground.

With that being said I really have been getting down on Apes and Androids! They only have one album to my knowledge so go get it. Or fuck, even better, go get their songs "Golden Prize" and "Nights of the Week," our boys The Whigs "Right Hand on My Heart," Ghostland Observatory's "Heavy Heart," for FREE, and you've got one hell of a mix started (click link below, and thanks Stereogum)!

FREE MUSIC

Don't get:

Ween - La Cucaracha - I really like Ween, and have for some time now, since the 90's, yes that long, but this album is god awful. Magnet named it the best CD of 2007; and they also reviewed our last CD, so, go figure, ha-ha!

No comments: