Thursday, May 15, 2008

There baaackkk...

The CD's I mean, there finally here! Picking them up today actually. These are only promo CD's, but it's a start. Also, I know this blog has been pretty damn boring, especially for all you bon vivant's, no pictures recently, a crappy link to some hippies smoking pot, but that will change soon. I may post some of the album artwork just so you can ponder it before purchase. Keep checking back.

Thanks to everyone who came out to Snug Harbor last Wednesday, it was great to play, and great to see familiar faces. Thanks to Gringo Star for stopping by too, keep your ears out for their new stuff. The next Charlotte show is July 5th at the Penguin, big party, streets are blocked off, beverages being consumed, cool t-shirts, and obviously killer food.

On a side note, which I will tie into music eventually, the new Mario Kart on the Nintendo Wii is too much fun! You can connect to WiFi and challenge people all over the world, so freaking cool. If you want your butt whooped just sign on when Backgammon (yes, that is my Mii name) is logged on. I'll use Peach and still wipe my ass with your cart! When I don't have the TV muted enjoying some tunes, I do actually enjoy the Mario Kart music. Very old school video game music, very Japanese, but awesome, random kazoo's, poot noises, wood blocks, etc. It would be fun to write game music, one day...

No comments: