Monday, August 30, 2010

Betty White

Before we get started, obviously Betty White was the best dressed at the Emmy's last night. Am I right, or am I right?

I hope everyone is having/had a great summer! Busy as could be here, seems like everyone has been though. The Sammies have been hanging, and actually have a couple shows coming up in the Charlotte area. Check us out at:

The Visulite
w/ Band of Heathens
Sept 19th
-We open this one I think, so come early.

Snug Harbor
w/ North Elementary
Oct 15th

The Money
w/ ?
Oct 16th
- Come on down to Rock Hill, I mean, it's in SC so...

Good jams:

Tame Impala - Innerspeaker
Wavves - King of the Beach (1st one, not so good, this one is)

Locally, pick up Jon Lindsey, Transmission Fields, Houstons.

Oh, and go drink an Olde Meck Beer somewhere dammit!



"The Sammies, best thing outta NC since tobacco!"

No comments: